Tuesday, October 25, 2016

KISS - Keep It Super Simple Pocket Page

Hello everyone!!  Kymona here to show you how to create a KISS Pocket Page. What is KISS you ask? It stands for Keep It Super Simple.  I'm going to show you how to create a pocket page that is super simple with little supplies.

Lets get started!

Here's a list of my supplies:
  • Patten paper
  • Photos
  • Stickers
  • Page Protector
  • Fuse Tool
  • Photo Editing Tool
  • Printer
  • Stamp Set
  • Sequin
The theme this month is Lettering.  This theme made me happy because I'm working on my lettering as we speak.  

I wanted to keep this pocket page really simple so that my photo were the focus of this page. 


I printed out my photos on sticker paper.  That why I could adhere them to the pattern paper.

For the middle pocket, I stamped the letter "abc" using a brush letter sentiment to go along with the theme.

I have a love for sequin so I had to add those to the open pockets.

Take a closer look:

Close up of the  middle card stamped with brush letter stamps

Close up of my actually letter.

I love how easy it was to create this pocket page.  

So what do you think? Would you give this style of scrapbooking a try?  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Kymona




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!